Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ais Batu Kacang pun okay

Just noticed that i was tagged by Mr Taufik. :)

the last 3 things U purchased?

brunch
blue sandals that sound like terompah

bag

the last 3 songs U downloaded?
Pink- So What
The Platters- Only You
Soundtrack Disney- Beauty and The Beast


the last 3 places U visited?
Edu Fac
Ausmat Cafe

Intec Library

3 favourite movies?
Joe Black
The Green Mile
Ghost


3 favourite possessions?
my loved ones
my bags
my books


3 things U cannot live without?
my phone
credit to use my phone
people who call or sms me on my phone ;)



what would be ur 3 wishes?
live overseas or atleast honeymoon there :p
have a happy family by the next 5years
eat whatever i want hehehe


3 things u haven't done yet?

havent gone to korea or paris for my honeymoon
havent cooked a real meal
havent finished my assignments. sigh.


3 favourite dishes?
nasik+sardin+telur dadar+kicap
spaghetti
seafood


3 celebrities U wanna hang out with?
Maddox
Zahara
Knox and Vivienne


3 things that freak U out?
worms, snakes and the like
the thought of loosing my memory
garang people


3 unusual things U are good at?
read people's mind without letting them notice ;)
making people misinterpret my actions
talk to babies


3 things U are coveting?
another handbag hihihihi
him
make everyday my birthday

5 comments:

  1. handbags? nak kene grounded lagi ke?
    hahaha

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddox
    Zahara

    anak jolie ea?
    tulis je nk kelah ngn satu family..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. pana: hehehe. baik ngan anak dulu. pastu baru pi kat bapak. :p

    taufik: TQ!!!

    ReplyDelete