Friday, February 13, 2009

Tagged








I think I’ve been tagged by Aina at facebook. But Im gonna answer it here. Boleh kan, Aina? ;)


Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!


1. I miss my family all the time. Especially when I wake up in the morning.


2. I’m saving money to go visit my darlings in Indonesia and India.


3. I like looking at colourful outfits and hijabs but prefer wearing black.


4. I think Obama is very handsome and has a killer smile.


5. I’ve tried wearing flats because they’re so cute but each time I wear them I feel like I’m walking with no shoes.


6. I highly appreciate and crave for more privacy.


7. I refuse talking about politics as I believe it breaks people but that does not mean I don’t have my stand about it.


8. Good pieces of writing make my day.


9. My housemates are all out watching Puteri Gunung Ledang, at the moment leaving me alone at home. (I’m sorry Nabil, it’s not that I don’t want to support you but Im well.. I don’t really like watching theatres although I know PGL is awesome.)


10. I think my LG KF300 is a beauty without brains.


11. The saying that “your desk shows your personality” bothers me. I actually think the messiness is a means of practicality.


12. I can’t wait to be a mommy. (ooops!)


13. I love the no. 13.


14. I am currently on medication. And after 4 days, I’m starting to feel the effects.


15. I secretly want to be a businesslady. Like seriously.


16. I miss my schoolmates and cant wait for our next reunion.


17. I take very good care of the things that I really like. Although I buy new things, I don’t abandon the old ones. I think I’m loyal.


18. I’m loyal.


19. People have mispronounced my name as Aziah, Azyanti, Izyati and Izzati. It annoys me. My name is Azieyati. A-ZI-YA-TI. Is it that difficult? If yes, just call me Azie. A-ZI. Or ‘saudari’ is fine.


20. I like clothes with long and flowy fabric.


21. I admire men wearing the mahkota nabi (songkok, kopiah, serban).


22. I like writing and reading letters. Real ones, with envelopes. Emails are not as fun.


23. I have bad handwriting. It used to be nice though.


24. I like driving although I think I still drive like I have an ‘L’ at the back.


25. I actually miss doing this tag thing hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. oh hahha.boleh boleh!i know what u mean about num 19.i get called shaze,shaza a lot.my name's shazea with an a ppl!
    and i have bad handwriting too.it hasnt changed since my primary school days.*sigh*u are not alone,azie.i feel u

    ReplyDelete
  2. tulaa, i dont think our names are that hard to pronounce correctly kan? hmmm.
    oh but my handwriting has changed since prim school. for the worse! haha

    ReplyDelete