Monday, April 27, 2009

Haven't studied anything

Yeay! Am tagged! (No, I'm not being sarcastic. I'm genuinely excited.) Thank you, Sheikh. :)


I am:
Grounded. No kidding.


I really want to go:
Book-shopping. Or any kind of shopping really. But oh well, refer to first picture.


My favourite place:Anywhere with my family. The Harmines are normal though. ;)


My favourite drink:

Believe it. Nothing can beat plain water for me.

Favourite food:


Cookies! ;)


My favourite colours:

Black and pink. For different reasons.


My favourite show:
Too cute to resist!


My hobby:

Letting my mind wonder off. And writing.


My wish:

A vintage car. *drool*

5 comments:

  1. drooling.

    i love ur last wish.

    heee.

    vintage car.

    yeeah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grounded huh...what have u done to deserve such severe punishment?! haha


    p/s: thanx for doing the tag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pink sangat comel kan?hehs.

    azie jum exchange link, mau?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tedy: Kan2? Mari kita sama2 drool. :p

    Zawani: Sooo coool!

    Sheikh: Err.. Grounded for several reasons actually. :p Your most welcome!

    Fitriah: Ohh sangat comel! Jum2!

    ReplyDelete