Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Beautiful

Some of my blogger friends have done their list of the Most Beautiful people for them. And inspired by that idea, I'm going to do mine. :)



Azie's 10 Most Beautiful Women


Audrey Hepburn


Hilary Rhoda

Angelina Jolie


Audrey Tautou


Cate Blanchett


Liv Tyler

Natalie Portman


Aishwarya Rai

Catherine Zeta Jones


But no beauty can beat the beauty of the one and only person who will be eternally beautiful inside and out to my heart; My Nerdy Mommy.

Mama


Happy Mother's Day, Mama. Thanks for always, and I do mean, always being there for us. I could never imagine a better mother than you. I love you.









I know that Mother's day was like several days ago. But I was away, so it was hard for me to make this post. :)

5 comments:

  1. padme dalam star wars aka portman nombor 4! HAHAHA..
    tapi, yahudi la plak minah tu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazli: Ohh peminat starwars and star trek rupanyaa. Let the force be with you! ;)
    Tulaa, maha adil kan Allah, tak kira agama, mesti ada yg beautiful. :)

    Kak Farehah: Asna?? Doesnt she looks like me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nerdy mommy?

    hahah. comel okay!


    happy mother's day too mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe ha ah spek tu membuatkan kenerdan sangat ketara. :))

    ReplyDelete