Monday, July 27, 2009

A Teary Day

"If we never see each other again... And you're out walking one day and you feel a certain presence beside you, that will be me, loving you, wherever I am."
-Charlie Bellow to Jordan Roark in My Sassy Girl



"I bet you've had a hard time walking into a room full of people on your own, right? Yeah. I know that. I know what it is not to feel like you're in the room until he looks at you or touches your hand or even makes a joke at your expense, just to let everyone know... you're with him. You're his. "
-Patricia to Holly in P.S I Love You



"I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. "
-Harry to Sally in When Harry Met Sally








Back to back great mushy mushy movies. Exactly what I need. :')

10 comments:

  1. aawwwwwwwww, so sweet.. I've only seen movie number 2, and I cried.. it touched me, that movie.. :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i love this! cant help it kan? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Najmie: I couldnt stop crying too. Sedangkan dah kali keberapa tengok that movie hehehe.

    Nashrah: Uhuh. Was beyond my control :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh~!!! Muzik di bawah dan ayat2 ini begitu menusuk kalbu.Indah sekali.Memang ngam.Syabas buat azie kerana berjaya membuatkan saya ter'nganga' seketika.hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Midin: Hehehehe nampak sangatla kita berdua sedang in the mushy mood. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. this entry can be a good for me in my attempts to pick up a hot chick.

    hopefully....

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha...safwan2...nt aku letak tips2 nk pikat pompuan lam blog aku k...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3 excellent movies...What?!! can't a dude watch any chick flick? hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Head over heels,azie?
    hehehe.
    PS, I Love You is just so wonderful.
    They did a good job adapting it.
    But why they did not show it here in M'sia the other day is still a mystery to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Safwan: Naahh, Im sure you could come up with better ones. ;)

    Sheikh: Hahahaha, sheikh, dont worry. Ive learnt that when it comes to Tesl guys, anythings possible. ;)

    Aziz: Kan? I loveee it! Its one of those movies that you could watch over and over again. Hmmm, maybe sebab ada certain censorship issues kut?

    ReplyDelete