Monday, February 21, 2011

Queen



Guess who made all those beautiful things up there? Me? Why, thank you for your kind thoughts. But no, it's my amazing Mama lah. :D

They're beautiful aren't they? Just in case you're wondering, it's bookmarks, tissue case, little kittie toy, calendar header, another type of bookmark
(there's a name for it. I can't remember), and a cute drawstring bag up there. Oh, and the other photo is a file cover. Creative, right? I wish I had her artsy side and dedication.

Anywaaay, I'm putting all these photos here not because I'm se
lling them or anything, but to just share with you how amazing my Mama is. It's her birthday today. She's amazing everyday but on this very special day, well, here it goes.




She's beautiful.
She's awful at saying "No."
She cooks the yummiest spaghetti, nasi goreng, cekodok.. (the list continues)
She laughs at my every joke no matter how lame they are.
She says "thank you" when I do a simple job like vacuuming the house.
She says "sorry" when she is late picking up the phone.
She's too kind.
She's funny.
She's my no. 1 supporter.
She's the reason I love reading.
She's the reason I love writing.
She's the reason I love sewing.
She never turns down a beggar.
She's too nice with people at the counter.
She's her students' most favourite teacher (mine too).
She listens to me.
She buys things in twos, always one for me.
She's my best friend.
She's a huge part of how I am as I am today.




Dear Mama,

I've told you this before and I'll tell you again. Of all the things Allah has given me, there is nothing I'm more thankful for than having you. May you always stay happy and be happier as the day goes by. Thank you for everything that you've sacrificed. Nothing I'll do would be enough to repay them. You'll always be my No. 1. Mama, I love you.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis azie.. i love ur writing :)

    sy mnta izin to shre 1 of ur wrting . dari http://crumbsofme.wordpress.com..tenkiu

    ReplyDelete