Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hearts Talking






I saw her. She went outside. I followed. I saw her practicing and talking to the lady cleaner. She's a nice person.

She was at the back. I looked at her. She was far. I moved closer. I looked at her. She was crying. I decided not to bother her just yet. She's a nice person.

She looked calm now. I stood and walked right up to her. I shook her hands. Such soft hands. I said something. Our eyes met. She smiled. I smiled. She's a nice person.

She went upfront. She was different. She was real. She's a nice person.

She was at the back again. I looked from afar. She was talking and laughing. I waited till she was alone again. She saw me. I went closer. I shook her hands, again. Those soft hands. Our eyes met, again. We didn't really say anything. She smiled. I smiled. Our eyes were suddenly full of tears. She's a nice person.






I'll do that thing you told me to do. Why? Because you're a nice person. :')





No comments:

Post a Comment