Monday, March 28, 2011

Partners






Allah works in such beautiful ways. Being so busy this semester has made me not be able to go back home since January. So being me, you could just imagine how sick I am. Homesick, that is. But.. alhamdulillah, for the past 5 weeks, my papa has been involved in this conference at MAS Academy, Kelana Jaya which is just 20 minutes tops from my house here in Shah Alam. So, I've been going there back and forth as my mom would come too. Yup, all the way from Penang. And little by little, my sickness has been reduced. It's incredible how meeting them for the short 2 days every week could make me feel so revived. The power of love, I guess.

I've also realized more than ever that my parents are my hugest inspiration to choose that someone who's just so worth it to be with, no matter how hard, no matter how far, no matter how tiring the journey is. To be there for each other no matter what. To smile just by seeing each other's smile. To share the jokes that only we understand. To know what each other wants even before the sentence finishes. To just look each other in the eyes and know that we are now complete. To just.. be in love for as long as we live.








4 comments:

  1. sweetnye...hopefully bile kitorang dah tua pun still romantik mcm tu gak hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earnestly pray that you'll soon get to experience it yourself...Alhamdulillah I'm tasting it now..Please pray that it'll last for us too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kak Nad: I know you will. Amin! :)

    Kak Nor: Amin amin amin for your prayers. I surely hope so too.
    And of course, may you and hubby be more in love day by day and inspire abang and adik as well. :)

    Wanie: They are. :)

    ReplyDelete