Saturday, April 16, 2011

What It Takes






Sometimes, just sometimes I think I'm the most annoying, irritating, childish, attention-seeking girl alive(with you, at least). Believe me, it is not intentional. And deep inside I worry that you notice it too. And you know, turn your back on me. But you never do. You notice it of course and I know there are times that you take a deep breath and calm yourself before saying anything to me. Not that I have ever seen you do it but I imagine you must have. Yet, you're here. Still smiling patiently and telling me everything's going to be okay. You're just amazingly amazing. You know that? You are. You accept me as I am. At my good and oh yes, at my bad. For that, and a lot of other things, I thank you. I can't imagine ever not having met you. Thank You. :')








7 comments:

  1. Sometimes, just sometimes I think I'm the most annoying, irritating, childish, attention-seeking girl alive <---- hahaha i always feel this myself!!

    :) yupp and thank u to those who accepts me gak :D hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheikh: A truthful confession can be sweet? Thanks Jack. :)

    Kak Nad: Hehehe yeayy ada geng! Hebat kan orang2 tersebut? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, not every truth is bitter. you're welcome..umm.. Jill's friend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good idea.If you take meditation, You will get the way of the Truth.


    http://adf.ly/1Z25H

    ReplyDelete
  5. westbrook jersey
    kevin durant jersey
    Serge Ibaka Jersey
    http://www.oklahomathundershop.us/
    in the middle of the battlefield. He saw Umbelazi’s host driven back and the veteran regiment, nearly three thousand strong, that Panda had sent to aid his favourite son, move up to its support.

    ReplyDelete