Saturday, June 4, 2011

Teaching Update #9

  1. Am teaching again. And loving every minute of it.
  2. Crossing the Penang Bridge everyday. What a view.
  3. Before I wore my name tag, some students stopped me to ask about directions to their lecture room.
  4. They called me "Kak".
  5. After wearing the name tag, they now give way when I queue for the elevator.
  6. Am having future masterchefs and engineers as students.
  7. I'm new and they're new. Perfect.
  8. There are more males than females.
  9. My age has been such a huge interest.
  10. Can't wait for the masterchefs to cook. Been asking about it everyday.
  11. Am the only female in one of the engineering classes.
  12. Sometimes they still call me "Teacher".
  13. Still trying to remember all their names. Because I want to.
  14. They seem interested to learn English.
  15. Am trying my best to make them enjoy English and realize the importance of it for their future.
  16. Will give more emphasis on developing their speaking skills.
  17. I think that would be most important for them.
  18. Thank You, Allah for letting me do something that I deeply love.




No comments:

Post a Comment