- Am teaching again. And loving every minute of it.
- Crossing the Penang Bridge everyday. What a view.
- Before I wore my name tag, some students stopped me to ask about directions to their lecture room.
- They called me "Kak".
- After wearing the name tag, they now give way when I queue for the elevator.
- Am having future masterchefs and engineers as students.
- I'm new and they're new. Perfect.
- There are more males than females.
- My age has been such a huge interest.
- Can't wait for the masterchefs to cook. Been asking about it everyday.
- Am the only female in one of the engineering classes.
- Sometimes they still call me "Teacher".
- Still trying to remember all their names. Because I want to.
- They seem interested to learn English.
- Am trying my best to make them enjoy English and realize the importance of it for their future.
- Will give more emphasis on developing their speaking skills.
- I think that would be most important for them.
- Thank You, Allah for letting me do something that I deeply love.
1 year ago