Monday, December 23, 2013

Waiting



I realize.. I wait. I wait.. alot. I wait for you to wake up. I wait for you to come home from the surau. I wait for you to come eat breakfast. I wait for you to get ready for work. I wait for you by the door to salam and wave goodbye. I wait for you to come home from work. I wait for you to have lunch, tea and dinner. I wait for you to talk about your day. I wait for you to play with our baby. I wait for you to come home.. I wait for you to come home.. My life.. It's full of waiting. Waiting for you.
And my life.. This life, full of waiting. It's changing me. I don't know how to describe it, but without it, without waiting.. Without waiting for you, my life.. it's empty. Because you.. you, my best friend and soul mate, you.. are me. And without you, without having to wait for you, my life is incomplete.
With that, I promise you.. Wherever you go, I'll wait. I've waited before. And I'll wait again. And again, and again. Even if I spend my whole life waiting.. For you, I will. Why? Because, well.. you, you my dear, are worth waiting for.


Thank you for always coming home with your amazing smile and bring me and your daughter so much joy. May Allah bless you always, amin.
Happy 2nd Anniversary. I love you.






2 comments:

  1. happy anniversary korang! aku doakan korang bercinta sampai syurga

    ReplyDelete